What isDBHDigitalBrillianceHourDigital Brilliance Hour?
Digital Brilliance Hour(DBH) is a STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math) after-school program designed to provide teens with the opportunities to get access to industry standard skills related to STEAM. The students receive training and implementation by interacting with professionals for real world experience to give them an upper hand to be better prepared for life after high school.
What happens in DBH?
Students will be participating in fun, interactive training related to game development and music production. Students will be taught step by step instructions on how to create both, eventually ending the course by officially releasing and showcasing their own products to the public through a release party.
What is the age range?
Ages 12- 19, Grades 7th - 12th
What happens in Music Production?
- Students create their own professional music album from scratch.
- Students learn how to create their own background music/beats from scratch.
- Students go to a professional studio to record their own expressions for their songs.
- Students plan and execute all needed for the album. This involves the single, music video for that single, and business marketing.
- Students shoot a professional music video for their single
- Students present the album to the public through the release party
- Album is released on standard music mediums like Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, .etc.